UptimeHealth, headquartered in Boston, provides healthcare administrators and operators with simple-to-use software to manage compliance tasks, increase operational efficiencies, and tap into a large network of qualified biomed technicians to support their medical devices. UptimeHealth products were developed to support the movement of health care to in-home and outpatient settings.
- ProRank Names New CEO, Finalizes Investment from Caduceus Capital Partners
- Caduceus Capital Partners Closes Fund I at $29 Million
- Caduceus Capital Partners Sells Stake in Janus Health to Enhanced Healthcare Partners
- Caduceus Capital Partners, Wavemaker Three-Sixty Health Co-Lead Series A Investment in UptimeHealth
- Five Questions: Caduceus Capital Partners’ Scott Kolesar
No comments to show.